Timing is everything.
Wow – it was quite the friendfest this weekend. The combination of a full moon & a trifecta of out-of-town besties made for quite the experience! As most of the photos are embarrassing and most of the stories are NSFW, today’s blog will be in list format…
The Highlights (& lessons learned)
- merry & steph were both home! (from FL & OK respectively)
- i got to meet some quite cool new people
- it’s totally acceptable to wear slippers to a bar in fremont
- the banana (trust me – it’s best we leave it at that)
- sleep is highly overrated
- i am way too chicken to go on the haunted drive
- if texting while driving is bad, photography while driving is much worse
- Fu “is not Oprah. I can text & drive”
- 1 sip of the 15% alcohol content whipped cream & i am done.
- caramel whipped cream in a cider is way tastier then it looks
- deciding not to have the same drink twice in 1 night only goes so far. after a while you pick 1 & stick to it.
- a 6 block walk to the next place is not a good idea in heels
- if you see clodagh & i together in a place w/a jukebox… be prepared to hear the following
- total eclipse of the heart (at least 2 or 3 times)
- major amounts of michael jackson
- at least 1 song by abba and/or cher
- if it’s just julie picking songs- you will hear some old school country
- if you are going to poop your pants, expect me to follow you around spraying perfume until you go home & change
- don’t expect clo & i to play pool
- julie hates ed hardy
- how to do a shot like a Marine
- i will never look at tipping a bartender the same way
- if you promise to bring some girls back some strawberry pancakes, you should do so!
- you are an uppercruster. it’s when you comin’ in all smelling like fancy cheese!
- fu & i are going to start a band called “succulent cheeseburger poo”
- i apparently drive 40 mph
- i can not text & drive
- franks pizza is yum!
- no matter how tired you are, you go see your besties!
All in all – this weekend rocked! It has me happy as a Giga Pudding kid!